Swivel chair - Office chair "TIMOR"
The product has an endurance test certificate.
The backrest upholstery is certified for resistance to abrasion, pilling and ignition.
The seat upholstery is certified for resistance to abrasion, pilling and ignition.
SEAT AND BACKREST
- profiled mesh backrest for lumbar support with headrest
- high density sponge: seat - T30 (30 kg/m3)
- synchronous mechanism with multi position tilt lock
- "anti-shock" function - the feature controls the backrest to avoid hitting a user?s back
- smooth seat height adjustment
- height adjustment
- side shift adjustment
- pads made of soft polyurethane
BASE AND LIFT
- stable nylon base
- soft castors for hard floors
DIMENSIONS ACCURACY: 1 CM
SUBJECT TO CHANGE DIMENSIONS TO THE EXTENT WHICH WOULD NOT CAUSE IMPORTANT CHANGES OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTIC.
- This product complies with the requirements of EN 1335-2: 2009 (Office furniture. Office chair for work. Part 2: safety requirements).
OFFICE / CONFERENCE ROOM,
|Do samodzielnego montażu:|