Office swivel office armchair "MALTA"
SEAT AND BACK
- backrest with lumbar profiling and adjustable headrest
- high-density foam: seat - T30 (30 kg / m3), backrest - T25 (25 kg / m3)
- synchronous mechanism with the possibility of tilt lock in several positions
- "anti-shock" function - when the lock is released, the backrest does not hit the back
- smooth seat height adjustment
- armrest height adjustment
- the possibility of adjusting the width of the armrests - their distance from each other
- armrest pads made of soft polyurethane
BASE AND LIFT
- stable nylon base
- class 4 lift
- soft wheels suitable for hard surfaces
DIMENSIONS GIVE TO THE ACCURACY TO 1 CM
THE POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING THE DIMENSIONS IN THE FIELD OF NOT CHANGING THE ESSENTIAL FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT IS RESERVED.
ADJUSTMENTS AND MECHANISMS
- The product has an endurance test certificate
- The upholstery of the seat and backrest is certified for resistance to abrasion, pilling and ignition
- The chair meets the requirements of the PN-EN 1335-2: 2009 standard (Office furniture. Office chair. Part 2: safety requirements).
OFFICE / CONFERENCE ROOM,
|Do samodzielnego montażu:|